MyOrchard Consent to Receive Electronic Communications Terms & Conditions
Notifications from MyOrchard Application, may include payment confirmations, transaction service notifications (funds settlement, transaction issues, voids, credit, returns, chargebacks, retrievals) or other service related to updates pertaining to payment provided to your customers.
MyOrchard and its service providers may use an automatic telephone dialing system (“autodialer”) to deliver MyOrchard text messages to you. MyOrchard text messages are intended to provide you with information about upcoming deliveries and MyOrchard’s goods and services (e.g., MyOrchard-sponsored events, recipes, coupons, promotions, product launches, sweepstakes, and contests).
Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with MyOrchard text messages, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans), in addition to any applicable roaming charges. MyOrchard does not impose a separate fee for sending MyOrchard text messages.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing communications from MyOrchard Technologies Inc. (“MyOrchard”) and others communicating on its behalf, including communications made with an auto dialer, at the telephone number(s), emails that you provide and/or in app notifications on MyOrchard platform or website, You may opt-out of certain communications at any time, and consent to receive marketing Communications is not required to purchase any goods or services.
Note: This Electronic Communication Consent Agreement (“Agreement”) applies to any and all communications or disclosures that we are legally required to provide to you in writing in connection with MyOrchard and any related products and services you opted into including non-marketing and marketing communications (“Communication(s)”).
In this Agreement, "we," "us," and "our" refer to the MyOrchard, and "you" and "your" means the individual, user, website visitor, user, customer, person to whom MyOrchard card is issued. business accessing or using the services provided through or by MyOrchard.
2. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we may provide to you in electronic form will be provided:
- via email to the email address, you have provided to us which may contain the Communication or a link through which you may view the Communication; or
- will be posted on the website https://www.myorchard.com; or
- will be sent via SMS text messaging; or
- in MyOrchard portal and in app notifications.
You must provide us with a current email address and mobile phone number to receive electronic Communications. Even if you have consented to receive electronic Communications, in our discretion we may from time to time send paper copies of certain Communications to any mailing address we have for you in our records, either in addition to or in lieu of providing electronic versions.
If you give us an incorrect email address, and/or mobile phone number and/or fail to keep them updated, you agree that any Communications we may make available or attempt to send through any of the methods described above will be deemed to have been provided to you in a timely manner.
Communications that we post on the website will remain accessible for a period of time which we may establish in our discretion, and which may vary with the type of Communication.
3. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive certain Communications in electronic form at any time by following instructions in updating your options in the MyOrchard application and/or platform, MyOrchard website and/or by texting “STOP” and/or “HELP” on SMS text messages or by providing notification of your withdrawal in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. However, removing specific consents will prohibit the use of specific MyOrchard services. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. While we process your withdrawal, you will continue to receive Communications in electronic form.
4. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address, cell phone number and other information related to this Agreement and all other service opted into at MyOrchard, and to maintain and update promptly any changes to this information. You can update your information (such as your e-mail address and phone number) by updating at MyOrchard website or application or by contacting MyOrchard found in contact Section 11 below.
5. System Requirements. To receive, access or retain electronic Communications, you will need a computer or other device with internet access, a compatible web browser and, for some types of Communications, a PDF file reader. Compatible browsers include the most current version (and typically one or more prior versions) of all major browsers in widespread use. You will also need access to a printer or the ability to download information to keep copies for your records. When you agree to receive electronic Communications, you indicate that you have the capability to access Communications electronically and to download or print copies for your records.
6. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication, unless We otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically. You may be charged a fee for providing a paper copy of communications, stated in the Schedule Fee costs of each program you opted into.
7. Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing". You should print or download for your records a copy of this Agreement and any other Communication that is important to you.
8. Communications from You. This Agreement applies only to Communications you receive from us. Any notices or communications which you are required to send to us in writing, whether pursuant to our agreements with you or under applicable law, must still be sent in accordance with the instructions in those agreements.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
10. Access or Delivery in Communications is Not Guaranteed. Delivery of information and content to email, mobile device, or other electronic device may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to mobile network services, are outside of MyOrchard’s control, and MyOrchard is not responsible or liable for issues arising from them
11. Contact Us. If you have questions regarding these terms & conditions, please reach out to us by submitting a “contact us” form on the website associated with the specific program you opted into, as follows: https://myorchard.com or notify email@example.com.